For this project, we installed a new retention system for the parking lot.
Our scope for this project was to:
- Review prints and locations
- Order supplies
- Excavation of the trenches
- Backfilling of existing cisterns
- Installation of the pipe and concrete catch basins
- Fill and grade to subgrade for paving of parking lot
After the project was complete, we happily stayed long enough to sample the beverages. We are confident that Fat Heads brewery will have a drainage system that will handle any amount of Northeast Ohio rain running off of the parking lot!